Friday 25 July 2014

KCW 6, getting back on the wagon!


So things didn't exactly go to plan as usual the past couple of days.  I knew I wouldn't be able to sew/blog on Thursday but intended to on Wednesday. Unfortunately I had some schoolwork to do and just ran out of time and energy. 

Anyways when Little Miss went off to bed I got straight to sewing one of the tops I'd cut out on Tuesday.  I'd been eyeing off Imagine Gnats Roly-Poly pinafore for a while but figured I already had a crossover top pattern with the Heidi and Finn Sweet Pocket Pinafore.  When I saw it was on sale this week that was just the nudge I needed to buy it. 


It is a super fast sew! I just made it using one main fabric so I just had two simple pieces to cut out.  There's a nice, easy pleat detail on the front and then it's just a matter of sewing the pieces together, turning them the right way round and topstitching.  A great, easy sew that can really show off a great print.  I just need to add the snaps tomorrow and I can't wait to see how it looks.





No comments:

Post a Comment